Gate-and-Way Fax is a free trial software application from the Fax Tools subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-05-11. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003, Unix, Linux.
The Gate-and-Way fax service allows you to use one or more faxmodems and one or more telephone lines to send and receive faxes.
Any enabled user on the LAN can send faxes simply printing his documents to a virtual Windows printer,
no more waiting in front of the fax machine.
Incoming / Outgoing faxes will be routed to client's e-mail in PDF format.
Other modules included on the Gate-and-Way Package are:
- MAIL: Powerful and integrated with shared folders and personal folders for internal use only. Authomatic download of mail from the Internet.
- INTERNET: Quiet navigation, with the safety of a powerful firewall, using only one account with your ISP for all the users on the LAN. Redundant connections in order to obviate to possible inefficiencies of the ISP without stopping working.
- VOICE: Automatic voice autoresponder. More personalized messages for more hour bands. It Can be turned on/off automatically or manually.
- BACKUP 7/7: Each day of the week will have its own online backup, automatically copying the data contained also in the network computers. You will never lose any data due to hard disk crashes either at the server side or at the client one.
- REMOTE ACCESS: Password protected remote connections to access the LAN and all the Gate-and-Way services. Imagine "being" at the office while at home, away on business or on vacation.
All the modules could be integrated in a unique environment and centrally managed.
Gate-and-Way Fax (version 2.2) has a file size of 927.45 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 75 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.